Formals are a great opportunity for Thetas to take a break from their busy campus lives. Each member can invite a date their choosing to a night of fun, friends and dancing. We hold two formals a year, in the Fall, and Spring, at venues ranging from theaters to mansions. Our members always look forward to this opportunity to get dressed up and spend time with sisters and their guests!
We are proud to be Greek Week Champion 2015!
Interfraternals are events in which members from across the Greek community come together for an event. Some recent interfraternals we have participated in include:
- Fall Film Fest with Tri Delta
- Zumba with Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Barbeque with Beta Theta Pi
- Hot Chocolate and Board Games with Alpha Phi
In addition, Thetas love to support the philanthropic efforts of the other Greek houses. We support great causes and develop our relationships in the Greek system by attending every philanthropy event, including:
- Gamma Phi Beta - Moonball
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon - Last Sun
- Pi Beta Phi - Pie a Pi Phi